Move core Panels outside of FLS Interface

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
VI Knight
Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:43 pm

x

Move core Panels outside of FLS Interface

I work on 4 computer Monitors and I like to put certain panels on different monitors. IE. Mixer- left bottom, piano roll top right, playlist bottom right and channel rack top left, etc. the problem is that I cannot do this unless i expand the FLS interface across all the screens. I cannot move those panels outside the interface bounds. If i click on the mixer or playlist the whole interface gets focus which covers up everything else on all the screens. This makes it harder to access my desktops or other applications that I may want to access on one of those monitors without minimizing everything or clicking the taskbar icons.

I can move any of the other popup property windows (Effects, instruments, etc.) around anywhere independent of the interface bounds and that is awesome.

The "Don't Limit Windows to Screen" option in the settings does not do anything to affect this. Can this be something that can be changed? have the main panels act like the other popups. This is standard on most other applications, Vegas, Cakewalk/sonar, Reason just to name 3.

D3Mens
Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:08 pm

x

Re: Move core Panels outside of FLS Interface

You have to detach those windows to be able to ...

Return to “To Do”