Optimizing the PATTERN system

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Nayah9
Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:12 pm

x

Optimizing the PATTERN system

My favorite way to navigate through patterns and create new ones is to place my cursor at the top of the channel rack and use scroll wheel.
Inevitably, sometimes I scroll too far and don't realise I've created 2 or more empty patterns when I only wanted one, which then creates empty gaps between patterns I actually wanna use.

- The simplest solution I can think of is to add "Purge empty patterns" to the macro options.
- Also, an alternative "Purge unused patterns" for getting rid of patterns that have data in them but aren't in the playlist would be really handy too.

I really wish patterns were a little easier to organize in general.

-For example when using the "Auto name clips" function when right clicking a track header in the playlist, it would be nice if all the renamed clips were auto-grouped in the pattern selector.
-I'd also love if I wasn't prompted to name a new pattern everytime I click on the + icon at the bottom of the picker panel, since I use the "Auto name clips" function afterwards anyway.

Thanks for reading and take care!

Audiobusters
Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:07 am

x

Re: Optimizing the PATTERN system

Nayah9 wrote: ↑Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:12 pm My fav...

Audiobusters
Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:34 am

x

To the Devs: Audiobusters wrote: ↑Tue Nov 30, 2...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nayah9
Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:30 pm

x

Audiobusters wrote: ↑Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:07 am W...

Audiobusters
Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:18 am

x

Nayah9 wrote: ↑Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:30 pm I am a...

Return to “To Do”