Hard to Seperate tracks groups in Playlist

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
soundside
Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:32 pm

x

Hard to Seperate tracks groups in Playlist

It is very difficult to separate groups among themselves In new versions of FL.
Here is a situation: I have grouped percussions, which has a lot of tracks. Then I decided to split it into 2 groups (hits and perc). Previously, to do this, I clicked "Group with track above" and immediately got two new groups. Now the algorithm works differently. The selected track is not separated from the general group, but leaves the group appearing at the bottom of the group. This is inconvenient.
If there is a need to remove a track from a group without breaking the entire group, then this track moves to the bottom of the group (holding the shift key + mouse scrolling). And then it is already removed from the group by clicking "Group with track above". In this case, the group is not destroyed and the desired goal is achieved. Now the group can be divided only by selecting the entire lower half, removing it from the group, and then creating it. I stick screenshots of the problem below.

I also want to add that it used to be very cool to use only one hotkey "G" to split and create groups. Now there is a new hotkey to split the group.
was.jpg
////
now.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

D3Mens
Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:31 pm

x

Re: Hard to Seperate tracks groups in Playlist

Totally agree. This new system is messing up th...

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:37 pm

x

Vincent Zauhar found a good workaround for now:...

D3Mens
Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:18 pm

x

But then, here are even more issues that with t...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Audiobusters
Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:30 pm

x

D3Mens wrote: ↑ The previous system was just pe...

Return to “To Do”