:!: Thanks IL for amazing 21 version... but

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
DavidAntagon
Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:39 pm

x

:!: Thanks IL for amazing 21 version... but

Yes, great the language support, audio editing improvements, theme, color bonus and more plugins... But, just three updates on PIANO ROLL??? which honestly there are not a big deal... Your PIANO ROLL has been from the beginning the main feature that made many approaches to FL, for its flexibility and easy editing... I'm not saying it - you yourselves boasted about it... with good points, the FL's Piano Roll is unbeatable. For this reason, I feel a little disappointed to see so little focus put into it in this new version... I now hope that with many much-acclaimed "somewhat cosmetic" improvements were incorporated (without detracting from good performance improvements, especially in the audio part). You should spend a little more time to incorporate substantial improvements in the piano roll, and more musical features, composition, etc.

I don't think there is a need to mention them again, there are many TOPICS open about great and needed suggestions, if the guys of electronic community (which I understand, without a doubt are the majority) allows us to make ourselves noticed :D , because FL Studio is today a DAW used by many composers, producers of all kinds of genres and styles.

Thanks IL, I hope to continue having good news about it soon, with each update I will dream with this. My best wishes from a loyal fan

Return to “To Do”