Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
fransh
Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:48 pm

x

Buy beer for staff

its on my list ;)

These last two weeks I have been testing RC3 alot! Trying out new features, playing with the browser, clips, piano-roll..........

projects are progressing much much faster, very very COOL STUFF....

The slip editing is just wonderfull. dont exactly know when you implemented the "moving from the start" feature but its great!

I also finally discovered how to properly work with the pattern clips. I look forward to the "merge pattern clips" features but
untill its there drawing a few of the new pattern in the grid & flatting that works perfectly!

So then with this bigger pattern I work on automation. I have say 4 automation clips going visible in the playlist. When I am
(kinda) happy with it I remove them from the playlist and trigger them inside the pattern itself. I rename the pattern to remind
myself about the automation going on in there.
This clears up my works space again which wonderfull.

To add a little something I use the wonderfull alt-q and alt-r in the pianoroll. Because the patterns have grown much larger
it sounds more natural when adding a bit of randomness!

End this process repeats...... cause then I start poking holes again in the even bigger patterns, and change small stuff.

I think it will take many many more hours to learn all the tricks, but I am telling you, invest some time in learning the tools
we have, instead of worrying about this TODO stuff...... (shouldnt really talk myself I always want new features....) but
your time is better spend learning FLStudio better like I did these last two weeks :D

So I'll see what I can ship out there.

Cheers,
Frans

Dion
Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:20 pm

x

Re: Buy beer for staff

fransh wrote:I look forward to the "merge patte...

fransh
Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:41 pm

x

Re: Buy beer for staff

Dion wrote:fransh wrote:I look forward to the "...

Return to “To Do”