I know, do this at already been addressed, but we must persevere...
What I would like, this is an option like Tools/Macros and "Purge unused Audio clips" but for the audio clips which are on the disc (in the project folder). A new option in the Tools/Macros, named : "Purge unused Audio clips on disc" or "Purge unused Audio clips on project folder" (Naturally, only in relation to what is in the folder of the project, if we have did " Set to current project's data folder" before).
When I made a big project with many audio recording (or with multiple audio clips or sample channels edited in Edison/Pitcher, etc), in the end, I always must clean my project folder to delete any unused audio files. I have to do:
1. Tools/Macros and "Purge unused Audio clips",
2. Export "zipped loop package",
3. Delete the old project folder (because it contains tons of unused audio files),
4. Use the new "zipped loop package"
5. Repeat the step 1 to 4 each time I made multiple recording and change, etc
It's very annoying to do!!
All other DAW automatically deletes all the sound files that does its not used in the project in the project data folder concerned.
Post your ideas and suggestions here
14 posts • Page 1 of 1
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]