Idea for a new distortion plugin

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
mrelectronicvein
Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:46 pm

x

Idea for a new distortion plugin

Hey I'm using Fl Studio for about 8 years and I'm pretty happy with it. I just miss a nice distortion Plugin where you're able to manipulate the sound with filters etc. to give the distorted sound a different tone/timbre. We have the "Fruity Blood Over Drive" "Fruity Fast Dist" "Fruity Waveshaper"which are cool plugins to add some nice grid or heavy distortion to the sound and you have the ability to change a few things for example with the "Blood Over Drive" you can use the post filter or color knob to change the distorted sound a bit and a few other things but nothing tooo big to change the tone of the sound in the plugin itself. I mean you could build a whole effect chain with some EQs to add filters LP,HP,BP,HS,LS etc. (and more effects which I mention later) before the signal runs to the distortion plugin and the same for after your signal has passed the distortion to change the color/tone of your sound :). wouldn't it be nice to do stuff like that in just one distortion Plugin? I just build a effect chain with the patcher to visualize it as good as possible. Im not an ingenieur and I don't know how to create plugins so I hope it's understandable what I'm trying to show here. I Just want to show you my idea about this distortion plugin. I love using distortion on many kinds of sounds Drums, Synths etc. and it would be very cool to have a distortion plugin with certain possibilitys to form your sound from Image Line itself. Btw English isn't my native language sry if my english seems a little bit weird here and there. Ok here my screenshot now where you can see the signal flow of the effect chain and to have all this in one Plugin would be really nice.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kostas53
Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:47 am

x

Re: Idea for a new distortion plugin

Impressive picture :) I find that Blood Overd...

TheDichotomist
Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:29 pm

x

I've actually been getting useable sounds out o...

mrelectronicvein
Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:26 am

x

I already have this plugin but I never used it ...

TheDichotomist
Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:46 pm

x

I may have neglected to mention that most of it...

Return to “To Do”