Im workind now since version 3 with FL Studio and I have also some requests...

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
felixbe
Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:11 am

x

-Let us Merge Automation Clips.... please please please
-let us route the Mod X and Mod Y function from the piano roll to everything we want not only aftertouch :(
-the link to controller pop up menu needs a simple min and max value type field ( i know its possible via automation clips)
-the CTRL+B shortcut needs a big brother where overwrite the content right from them
---->or maybe if you select only a small bit from a automation clip it should copy the small bit not the complete automation clip
(i know its possible if you cut the automation clip before)
-humazing/random controll / if im selecting a bunch of parameters from a synth or effect it must be possible to safe these selected paramters for later usage (maybe in the wrapper top).
-copy the "Fold" function from Abletons Piano Roll its so simple and amazing ( they are copying so much from your daw also xD)
-give us the option to insert silence
-you have an option to play a scale over the typing keyboard, let us use this function with our midi keyboard
-give us some more modulators or maybe pimp the Peak Controller :)
-If i decrease the view size in the arrangement window and I want to select a specific part (maybe 4 bars) all the time the selections are offbeat in I must zoom in to select the part I want... Or is this a bug?
- I love the performance mode but always changing from performance to normal why is this necessary?
Sometimes I have some percussions in my performance and I want straight record them into to the middle of my song..
-the il remote app is so buggy never really used it because of that
-copy the freeze/unfreeze function from Ableton its so advanced
-bidirectional support for midi controllers

Return to “To Do”