Please improve CPU usage in FL is ultra higher!!!!

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Dynaudio82
Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:07 pm

0 x

Please improve CPU usage in FL is ultra higher!!!!

I should set PPQ in 24 for get ride my projects and ASIO to 2048... otherwise I cant keep working by the non audible audio/red cpu meter and instead putting this settings the CPU still high...

(PPQN) in Cubase is very high, back in the 90's it was 1920. It might be way higher now....

You can see how big is the ZOOM in there and that doesn't cause high CPU, I use almost the same mixer channels or more because I can use more actually, almost same quantity of plugins pear channel, vsts of the same companies also... rarely I use as extra native plugins in each DAW... My ASIO buffer is keeping always on 512, im just go down when im gonna records synths... anyone who have used Cubase knows there we have really bigger Zooming and this not make any notable influence in the CPU...

Captura de pantalla 2018-04-06 a la(s) 08.30.40.png

Whats the explanation of the bigger increase of CPU in FL considering all of this? ...

If Cubase was able to make it, is the same history with ableton live.... :roll: why FL not?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “To Do”