Up to 2 colour gradient for individual patterns? (for call and response patterns)

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Miistershane
Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:34 pm

x

Up to 2 colour gradient for individual patterns? (for call and response patterns)

Would be awesome to see a choice of two colours/gradient option for the pattern, I have some great call/response rhythms which start with Sytrus or Harmless and end with GMS.

It would be fantastic for workflow to be able to see, on the surface, which of my generators were being used in a pattern without having to remember which new colour I had to create for it (or potentially ruin a good colour scheme).

Also could be useful to tell which patterns are for transitions, if you prefer to colour code the section of song rather than the instrument (or even frequencies).

Using gradients for transitions and then keeping them organised would make them easy to see within the picker panel and individual sections of song a doddle to find, even whilst scrolling quickly or through a ton of patterns.

Maybe this suggestion is for aesthetic purposes more than practicality, but who can deny the qualities of aesthetics in a creative work space? :mrgreen:

Return to “To Do”