Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Beatzandmadness
Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:13 am

x

Project folder with Audio Files, Bounced files & FLP's included

Hi Image Line,
Every producer can be messy. Sometimes I end up with re-opening a project and it can't find the samples anymore because I moved them somewhere else. But that wouldn't be the problem with a Project folder. Every new project you make would have his own folder (like in Pro tools or cubase) and have a folder inside with all you audio samples you used in that project, a folder with bounced files with everything you exported and would also have you different Flp's off course. So the advantage of that would be that if you want to use this project on another laptop but you don't have the audio samples you just have to copy your project folder and you have everything you need, you will never lose the samples you used and if you want to use a sample from a specific project, you go to that project folder, search in the audio files and there you have the audio file or sample you need.
I'm a student at SAE Institute and I have been producing with FL over 7 years know and I always have this problem. I am sure that this would help a lot of people!

Thank you for your attention! :)

Return to “To Do”