many ideas

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
gabrielefx
Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:21 pm

x

many ideas

I think that Patcher is the most beautiful things of FLStudio.
I would like to see applied this approach for midi or notes.
The arpeggiator or modulators are essentials at the moment.

Reason Drum Sequencer clone

collapse mixer tracks, collapse channels. Why all mixer channels are already visible? Add plus minus button to add the channels we want to visualize or add a buttom "hide not used mixer tracks", "delete empty mixer tracks"

arrangement tracks are all visible. Why? Please add a buttom "hide not used tracks", "delete empty tracks"

that green half cutted cables in the mixer are not the best GUI design idea

modular mixer. One page like the Patcher shows all the connections between multiple instrument outputs and mixer inputs.
All inserts, sends, and sidechains are more ordered.

for every pattern we get a different channel rack that shares the same instruments.
For me is better to show for each pattern only the used instruments. Or add a button, "hide pattern and instruments not used".

at the moment we can't hear a pattern while recording another one of different length. We have to paint the 1st pattern on the arrangement grid and set the song mode. I mean we can't hear a simple drum loop pattern while we want to record a long piano sequence.
The idea is to add a play/stop button in the picker panel on each pattern that works while we are recording on the arrangement window.

Arrangement Bitwig/Ableton style
The picker panel is a good idea. Well, instead of paint patterns on the grig manually it would be nice to click play on each pattern and automatically have them on the grid while the playhead is playing. The patterns will be placed on the selected track

right corner clip functions. In Bitwig I can drag the lower right corner clip and extend the loop. We have other functions dragging the other corners.

regards

Return to “To Do”