as already mentioned in this thread, I have similar, the same ... or even additional ideas. Let me combine them in a readable list:
- The ability to a different visual representation to be able to have thousands of presets so that the plugin picker maybe could be a preset picker as well.
- The ability to tag presets.
- Better filtering. Maybe by tags (as mentioned above) aaaaand: hiding the other plugins / presets, instead of just greying them out. If you had thousands of presets / plugins, the actual filter would not help a bit, since by three found plugins / presets there still would be 997 icons totally crowding the screen.
- Ability to have text instead of an icon.
- Color certain plugins / presets, if the text-mode would be selected.
- Audio example for selected plugin / preset (maybe optional by clicking on it first or automatically on hovering).
Any more ideas? What do the devs think?
All the best,