Collapse/ Temp Hide Empty Tracks, Unmute All Shortcut. Custom Number Icon.

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Cinemachine
Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:45 am

x

Collapse/ Temp Hide Empty Tracks, Unmute All Shortcut. Custom Number Icon.

I see this is probably a better place to post feature request to keep the forum clean.

1. Collapse Empty Tracks/ Temporary Hide Empty Tracks button. - This feature is for those who use templates and I've seen it elsewhere and I really like it. Somewhat an add on to the group collapse, which is awesome. The benefit comes when you've got a large template, then maybe only use some. So it would be great for the workflow to be able to collapse at the touch of a button without depending on the groups or scrolling. (Image attached to show you a big of my template which would be great to collapse).

2. Unmute all shortcut key. A single short-cut would be great (sometimes I mess up my solo and alt solo) and need to select everything then unmute, so a keypress which is common depending on if you have clicked on the Channel Rack, Playlist or Mixer. I looked in the shortcut manual, and couldnt see 'U'. I also went through the Channel Rack, Playlist and Mixer hitting U, and nothing happened. So this would be amazing.

3. Add custom number to the icon. This would be beneficial as a label to quickly identify the input/output port number.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “To Do”