Suggestions on software translation

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Che tong
Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:30 pm

x

Suggestions on software translation

First of all, please forgive me for writing this article using translation software.
I am a loyal user of FL, and I have been using it since version 9. But there is always a problem, which really bothers many of us, that is, the problem of language translation. I am a Chinese. During the FL10 period, FL became the most popular software for Chinese composers. Various kinds of folk translations also appeared. However, due to lack of official and procedural support, they lack stability. In fact, Line has agents in many countries - I don't think it would be difficult for you to make this software into several of the most commonly used languages in the world. Ordinary instrumental plug-ins and other English is not difficult, but about DAW's many functions, if you do not understand its meaning is really very troublesome to use. And now that Cubase and the latest host STUDIO ONE have all supported Chinese, I think this should be the trend of the times. In China's FL, there is a large group of people who love you, hoping to consider the anguish of the Chinese character country. Thank you. Thanks to FL
(我是一名FL的忠实用户者,从9版本就开始使用了。但是一个问题一直存在,这个问题真的困扰了我们很多很多人,那就是语言的翻译问题。我是名中国人,在 FL10的的时期,FL成为了中国编曲玩家人数最多的软件,各种民间的翻译也出现。但是,由于没有官方以及程序上的支持,它们缺乏稳定性。其实Line公司在很多国家都有代理-我觉得如果贵公司想把这款软件做出几种全世界最常用的语言并不是什么难事。普通的乐器插件等英文并不难,但是关于DAW的很多功能,如果不明白它的含义真的使用起来是很麻烦的。而且现在cubase、以及最新的宿主STUDIO ONE都已经支持了中文,我想这应该是时代的趋势。在中国FL,有一大群爱你的人,希望可以考虑下 汉字国家的苦恼。谢谢。感谢FL :D :D :lol:

Return to “To Do”