There should be an options in the piano roll to view ghost notes of particular channels or all the channels at once..

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
locust2353
Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:25 pm

x

There should be an options in the piano roll to view ghost notes of particular channels or all the channels at once..

instead of just being limiting to viewing all the ghost notes of the instruments from just one channel… I should be able to view more channels ghost notes at once… because I might want to only view the melody notes of a particular pattern in a different channel to write counter melody in another channel or bass line… allowing that will improve the work flow dramatically… sometimes when Im arranging songs in the playlist… I like to add contrast by switching up the counter melody or by adding a different chord or different melody for an instrument… since I don’t have the option most of the time I have to write the name of the notes down on paper for reference… I know there is scale highlighting but sometimes I forget to select the option to use the scale highlighting and I go in blindly clicking in notes that sound good together… but if you make that option for ghost channels like I said earlier, it will cover all the bases and make it a more powerful DAW by having more than one counter solution depending on the situation to fix a problem…

Return to “To Do”