Piano Roll Muting Shortcut, Midi Selection Playback

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Sakarias
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:05 pm

x

Piano Roll Muting Shortcut, Midi Selection Playback

I would really like to see a shortcut for muting a group of notes in the piano roll, a shortcut for the current: Piano roll options>Edit>Mute.

I would also love to have a feature in the piano roll that made it possible to get playback when a note/ multiple notes were selected and moved around. Right now, the playback sound comes when you move a note in the piano roll, but as soon as make a selection of a note/ a couple o notes and start moving it/ them, no sound will come.

Maybe there could also be some setting to adjust if the playback should work only when the selected notes are one specific key, for example if you select 4 E# notes, the playback will work, but if you select 3 E# notes and one F note, it won't work since E# and F are two different notes.

Maybe the settings could be like:

Selected notes playback:
>Always
>When selected notes are the same key
>Playback of the first selected note/ (notes: when there are more than one first selected note: chord)
>Off

I hope I've explained my suggestion so you can understand what I mean guys, feel free to give examples of how to improve my feature suggestion.

Return to “To Do”