Tutorial demo projects, which teach basic music production

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
It's Blazertron
Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:13 am

x

Tutorial demo projects, which teach basic music production

I was looking at some of the older FL versions, and found that there were some tutorial projects and it gave me an idea. I think it would be cool to include some basic demo projects, with fruity notebook, which tells you what's going on. For example, the basics of mixing, using a basic, but good song as an example etc.. And also stuff like actually coming up with melodies, basslines, chords etc. Not so much using fl studio, maybe some tips and tricks here and there, but more production-wise. I think it would help plenty of people, guide them in the right direction. Most people coming to FL aren't experienced producers, and are just getting started. I've been playing around with production for over 2 years, and it would still definitely help. I feel like image-line don't really have any good tutorials. There's obviously the videos, but there's no real structure, you'd have to know what you were looking for to gain from them. I hope they consider this, since it seems like a nice addition, and doesn't sound like it would take a huge amount of work.

Return to “To Do”