Midi out knob templates

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
sirchris
Fri May 24, 2019 3:37 pm

x

Midi out knob templates

Hi it would be great if the individual control assign knobs could each be saved as a preset and later loaded into new midi out knobs one by one, moved via drag and drop etc. This way we could create a bunch of midi control cc knobs and then load them up into midi out , move them around etc, replace existing ones.

For example. i create a cutoff control knob. save that into the knob pool, then in midi out I can load that cutoff knob into whatever slot I want.
This would allow us to create all the knobs we potentially need for a controller and at any point load what we want to use as we need it. Then we wouldnt have to create them over and over or delete settings we worked so hard to create in the first place. (I know there is a way to save the midi out controls as a preset as a whole, but this idea is different)

If implemented would the knob values 1-127 stay in tact but the destination would change? interesting....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “To Do”