Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Eine Alte Oma
Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:46 pm

x

some ideas about minihost modular and harmor

Hi,

i use minihost modular and harmor in cubase and noticed some things that are a bit odd. some of them i know it's a cubase-issue, others i'm not sure. here they are:

1. the spectogram-thing in harmor only opens on top of the gui instead of next to it. i read that's a known bug. i'd be very happy if image line takes care of it :)

2. when i define all my vst folders in minihost modular's preferences menue it only seems to remember them as long as i have the daw open. i have to load the folders new everytime. that's kind of a bummer.

3. no vst3 in minihost modular :< that means i either have to wait for vst3-support or install all my vst3-plugins again as vst2.4.... and have yet another folder to add to the preferences everytime i open my daw.

4. sometimes when i'm in minihost modular i'd like to copy one instance of my vst plugin with its setting so i can use a very similiar setting on something else in the same instance. for example i tried to make a choir of voices from a single voice recording with lots of graillon-vst, and they all had to have the same scale and i had to rewrite it 1000 times.

5. it would be nice if it was possible to mute a plugin in minihost modular. i mean that the signal passes it without being affected by the plugin, so we can a/b if the plugin has made it better or not.

6. instead of letting mini notes trigger the arp that is being played by the piano roll in minihost modular it would make more sense in my opinion if the piano roll triggered a sequence of the chord that is being played. so if i press and hold a Cmaj chord and made a melody in minihost's pianoroll of C, C# and D, it would play C E and G, you know what i mean?

7. i don't see why the piano roll window has to stay open constantly for the piano roll to work. that makes me not wanna use this feature.

8. it should be made possible to open presets from the vst plugins minihost.

9. i'd like to have a parameter randomization feature for the vst plugins in minihost modular, just like in fl studio.

10. it would be cool if it was possible to add a feature to minihost modular that lets us drag a lot of parameters from different vst plugins to one knob, like the makro knobs in serum and massive.

-----

even though these are a lot of points i wanna say that minihost modular is f-ing awesome already and i'm having so much fun :)
alright, let me know what you think of my ideas! <3

Return to “To Do”