My FL suggestions

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
officialhadfield
Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:48 pm

x

My FL suggestions

Hi there! Just wanted to offer some suggestions to FL for future updates.

Firstly, I'd love a playlist option for tracked audio like there is in Pro Tools. This makes comping super easy and you can collapse the tracks and hide them out the way when not in use. This is super important to my work flow considering I work with guitar and vocals a lot. I feel this feature is overlooked a lot! Pro Tools even has an arrow so you can send the selected or cut take to the top track, thus allowing you to create a perfect take of a vocal, guitar, etc. Hoping this makes sense because I'm terrible at working things :?

Secondly, cross fades! I'd love a fast and effective way of crossfading between two clips with more flexibility than whats given currently. In pro tools, you can do it super quickly and by the millisecond. FL would benefit from something similar greatly in my opinion.

Lastly, audio quantizing! This is something that I've wanted to see in FL for years. You can do it in new tone but quite honestly, it's awkward and annoying to do. I'd love a way of being able to do it within the track, in the arrangement window. Even if it was just done through transient detection, that'd be great. I keep referring to pro tools as that's what I used for a long time whilst I was in college. Now, I'm just on FL and the features that FL lacks is making me feel like the software is slowly becoming more geared towards EDM producers and those who aren't working with a lot of audio. Don't get me wrong, I love EDM but FL is making it super difficult for me to work with vocals and that's really what a lot of my productions are based around.

brentonhamono
Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:20 pm

x

Re: My FL suggestions

Yep, I'm on board with both of these. Good sugg...

TazounsBones
Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:11 pm

x

Re: My FL suggestions

Do you mean crossfading in a LIVE performance ...

Return to “To Do”