Recording Takes Too Much Space.

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
SaintPatRap
Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:33 am

x

Recording Takes Too Much Space.

Every now and then i have to delete all the bad and unused recordings ive made in Fl. Please make them Temp files or make a macro to purge and delete all unused recordings(from the computer). I just deleted 100 gigs of bad unused vocal recordings. i like loop recording and vocal comping as a lot of people do. and when i purge the rest from the DAW, it doesn't delete the files from the computer. which WILL build up overtime. and you can say oh well just delete it yourself. most of the time if you don't have it saved before you start recording the files will be named untitled_thedateandblahblahblah and it'll take a lot hours to sift through and determine which file is used and which file is unused, depending on how often you go through it. and most users don't know this exists anyway so after time goes by they wonder why they have so little storage left. I know this is this is prolly just a "oh no we forgot about this because nobody really realizes this issue''. I really hope you add it to the next update.

Return to “To Do”