FL VSTfx Or Patcher as VSTi/fx as similar to FL Studio VSTi

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Matthieu
Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:33 pm

x

FL VSTfx Or Patcher as VSTi/fx as similar to FL Studio VSTi

I would really appreciate loading PAtcher inside Maschine so i could use Maschine to manage my Windows audio with Voicemeeter then make music with FL STudio. Best of all worlds. For the moment, i cannot use MAximus VST that i only own as a FL pluigin. And limitter.. And stereo enhancer... And well... Everything that counts, ha ha.
I've bought Elements of Izotope, that's nice, but not as nice as the sound i get from Nucleon's dolby enhancer that totally rocks my room since months and months.
Combined with Izotope's stereo imager, it gets really wide.

Thought, i depend on FL Studio to manage my Windows sound, which is exactly how i wanted it to be, but it had the downside that i had to run a second instance of FL Studio either as a VSTi or as a whole new instance and use another ASIO which gets confusing.

I'Ve got Maschine, it came to me halfprice. I use FL Studio. Maschine comes in handy where it totally can manage audio for me, but i'd totally need FL Patcher where contrary to FL VSTi, would have an audio input.

Why isn't there an FL Studio VSTfx DLL?

I'll add a sketch up of my desired setup
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “To Do”