Formula controller forum (wasnt there one already?)

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Matthieu
Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:25 am

x

Formula controller forum (wasnt there one already?)

Hi all:)

I had a lot of fun yet using advanced formulas... A lot of my projects are feeded with these... But a man has his limits... I would like to make some formula that would controll a played sample's pitch in order to have always the same lenght but varying the height level... It would have to be sine or a better editable shape, and would have to be random or varying but needs to always ensure that the told sample never finishes neither before or after the end of the note's lenght! Following my thoughts yet?

I would've asked in the formula controller's forum but it seems like it doesnt exist or has been removed......

(that'd be real sweet if we could save evry formulas in F-C and when we assing a knob to a controller's formula:) (especially when linking, formulas canot be saved and i hate that.. Always have to write the same strings again and again... like.... sin(input*3)/2+1/2 will give a knob's rotation a real sweet kickback:) (will make some montain-like shape) (0-50 is upward and 50-100 goes downward)

I made lots a nice formulas that i canot save yeah.....

And i am pretty sure that a lot of users have their own formulas to share so that'd be nice to have a forum for it.... And the first posts could be sent by the FL team who probably have tons of them already:P :) (oh so sweet that'd be:)

Tell me your thoughts;)

-Matt/RaJe

Sacco
Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:22 am

x

that's indeed a great idea....to have a forum j...

fransh
Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:21 pm

x

Automation & Modulation forum would be grea...

Matthieu
Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:02 am

x

Does FLteam still have the old forum's content ...

fransh
Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:39 am

x

I still want a FC dashboard component. Dashboar...

Return to “To Do”