Effects channel assignent changes

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
tonycst
Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:52 am

x

Effects channel assignent changes

I am attaching an image (did best i could with widows picture editor) to propose a change in the way you assign mixer channel to your instrument.
Picture worth thousand words. Have a look.
Channels.jpg
To clear things out, when you click on the channel number for your instrument, instead of just dialing through numbers, show a small popup that reflects only AVAILABLE channels to pick, offering you to create more if needed.
Default # of available channels can be set by a user. I suggest 1 channel so that user has to create new one (reason below)
Channels that have no changes made to them need not show. This will clear garbage on the screen and also help with organizing.

Upon selecting "Create new", prompt user to enter channel name. This will promote organizing. OR use default values.

for DEV's: If channels are identified by #'s, you gonna have to identify them by ID of some sort, so that when channels are removed, added, swapped, their order # does not matter as long as they retain their unique ID. The # simply becomes a name for us to identify it by but has ID in its background.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “To Do”