Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
K1_0
Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:58 pm

x

Lighten Pattern Color Palette

Hi IL Guys,

I'm probably crazy for noticing/caring, but is there a particular reason the pattern color palette default is darker than the channel and mixer default color palettes? That is, if I right-click a channel or mixer track and click Change Color, the color options are the same. If I right-click a pattern and click Rename and Color, the color options are shown except all tinted darker.

If I color patterns first for some patterns and channels first for others (before splitting pattern by channel, which colors the resulting patterns the same as the respective channels), I will have different tints of colors for similar patterns in my playlist. Because I have producer OCD, I have to right-click a pattern with the lighter tint and hit escape to get that color into my most recently-used color slot, then recolor all of the darker tinted ones to make everything match. It would be easier if the pattern colors defaulted to the same exact palette/tint as the channel/mixer colors, unless there is a specific reason for the darker tint...

Regards,
Ken

Edit: BTW, I hope this doesn't come across as too complain-y for such a small detail... I love your products.

Return to “To Do”