Dedicated Midi Controller (Pass Along) Just my vision!

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
DrumMachine88
Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:19 am

x

Dedicated Midi Controller (Pass Along) Just my vision!

I still have yet to see the ultimate dedicated fl studio controller. When i seen the fire, it just looked like another live controller. The fire definitely does not utilize a lot of work outside of FL imo. They need to make an entire keyboard similar to what keylab mk2 offers except strictly dedicated to fl studio and building support for top third party vst. Take a 61 key controller and instead of giving me 16 step pads like the fire, make it 32 step pads above the key bed. No need for a dedicated group of 16 drums pads, let me select which group of 16 step pads i want to use for drum mode, which auto links to fpc like fire. Quick integration. Optional button to assign the drums you used in your pattern to their own free mixer track, or having the ability to assign them all to the same track, later being able to split to individual tracks. Watch your patterns playback right in front of you as you play some keys, quickly add, remove, arrange drums at your fingertips with the 32 step pads. Similar fader and knob bank like the keylab mk2 for your volume and pan controls depending on what section of fl studio you are in/have selected. If you have channel rack selected, they will map down the line from top to bottom matching your faders and knobs from left to right on the controller. If you select the mixer, maps to tracks 1-8. A 4 way joystick clickable knob for moving your faders and knobs up and down on the channel rack, in the playlist, left to right in the mixer(allowing to go from 1-8, 9-16, based on how many faders and knobs would actually be present). Also a dedicated lock control/unlock for the faders and knobs. If you are in the mixer and want to lock the faders and knobs to the mixer, lock them in and work through FL without accidentally changing parameters of another section. Unlocking the faders and knobs will map it to the section you are currently working in. All while integrating the same workflow fire introduced with a dedicated panel letting you know what you are controlling and displaying the parameter you are adjusting for more reference. Not necessarily a workstation like a fantom. Just a much more advanced and dedicated controller just for FL. What do you think? Should we start a kickstarer just for image line? Arturia seems to be more appealing with the design and integration. Ill go with akai if they can pull it off this time. I wont even consider unless it has the 32 step pad idea :)

Return to “To Do”