a few modifcations that FL should have! i photoshopped

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Justinhfunky
Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:33 pm

x

a few modifcations that FL should have! i photoshopped

hi guys here i have a few improvement ideas for what would make FL Studio in my opinion improve even more
2 issues that bother me most...problem 1 no space in pattern mode.. it can be really annoying when making a long drumroll pattern and u have often no idea where u are in "the beat" after like a few bars :shock: :shock: :shock: ... this option will give u so much more overview the space between bars can be smaller i believe this is too much space it makes ur bars look too much seperated... 2/3 of the space there is now is already sufficient.. i have posted all these on reddit and appearently also people who are colour blind like this option because they can not distinguish the colours and this would help them alot
https://www.reddit.com/r/WeAreTheMusicMakers/comments/fenaiq/i_made_multiple_photoshops_of_things_they_should/

problem 2 there is no option to export pattern as flp or a new "fruity pattern file" for when ur in a project and come up with something crazy in your pattern that sounds cool...
u want to keep but it doesnt fit in your current song... so u want to save that pattern to open it up later and that can not be done now... but with this option we will be able to save crazy patterns containing new ideas :)

so now i photoshopped a little bit and made some ideas u can see in these photos
ow btw the photo with the numbers at problem 3 should be like a keyboard shortcut that refreshes your channels in a order u have chosen it to be sorted
Let me know what u guys think I have alot more ideas that would make fl studio even more accesible!

Also can we please get a few more sizes of mixer channel settigns in between compact and wide because "compact" gives u about 70 / 80 mixer channels in a full screen (for me a 24 inch screen) and wide about 30 35 channels in a "full screen" and compact is obviously way to small they should make an normal with like 50 55 mixer channels in a "full screen"

also try playing multiple instruments in a vsti with multiple "outs its not possible.. for example when im composing in omnisphere and i have mutliple instruments loaded to their respective midi channels in omnisphere .... i can not change what channel im playing on my keyboard unless i go all the way down to the piano roll and change the colour there ...this makes no sence and completely stops workflow we should be able to have controllermapable midi channel switch like how we can change what mixer channel we want to link.. ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Justinhfunky on Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ambermusician909
Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:54 pm

x

Re: a few modifcations that FL should have! i photoshopped

It would be cool if you can save your pattern a...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “To Do”