Channel rack jumps up after deletion & Disable Icons

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Creatismus
Sun May 17, 2020 5:28 pm

x

Channel rack jumps up after deletion & Disable Icons

When deleting something from the channel rack, the channel rack jumps up to the very top of the list, which is quite annoying if you want to delete multiple things at the bottom. It would be better if the channel rack simply kept its position in the list after something is deleted.

Also, it would be nice if it was possible to disable Icons in the channel rack/playlist/mixer. I usually don't use icons, but whenever I import an audio sample, it automatically gets that audio sample icon, and when i then route that sample to a mixer track or auto name the sample's playlist track, that icon automatically gets added as well. It's especially annoying with the mixer, where having just one track with an icon adds an icon row for the entire mixer, even though all other tracks don't have icons, and so I always have to manually remove the icon for that track so it won't bother me. I would appreciate it if there was an option to either not automatically add those icons, or to just disable them completely for certain windows (e.g. a setting in the mixer's View options that toggles whether icons are displayed).

Return to “To Do”