FPC Update Please!!!

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
634legon
Sat May 23, 2020 9:23 pm

x

FPC Update Please!!!

Thank you for the lifetime free updates. Its one of the many reasons why i love using Fl Studio. I’m going too be sending this letter too as many of your staff members as I possibly can because I believe FL studio can seriously benefit from this advice. FPC needs a serous update. The drum machine is almost great but, all the sounds are frustrating too put into the key of a song. Most of the time I have too drag the sample out completely ignoring the plugin an forgetting about it. Just so I can make the changes in the sampler channel settings menu. Image line needs too integrate the sampler channel settings menu into FPC. Everything needs too be in key an that’s my motto. An the easier it is too put things in key the better. FPC is a great drum machine an I love using it, but it mess’s with my workflow. It frustrates me how useful of a plugin it can be. I can’t stretch the sound or pitch too my liking. I always have too drag the sample out separate if I want too use it. I know that the obstacles of coding make it hard on the developers too create new an cutting edge software but its when we push the limits of our efforts that true progress is made. Image line needs too integrate the sampler channel settings menu into FPC in some form. The drum machine right now as it is, is sadly useless too me.

Return to “To Do”