new wavetable plugin.

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Enzo C
Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:14 pm

x

new wavetable plugin.

I have noticed that a lot of FL studio stock plugins are very simple when it comes to interface and productivity, I think we need some more complex plugins (that all don't all come with the $900 version of FL studio) that help you create sounds from scratch and not something like (as much as I love it) flex where all of your sounds are pre made and you have to hunt through two and a half thousand "presets" for the right one. we need an FL studio equivalent to serum where you start with 2 ocilators, some LFOs, envelopes, and built in effects. it would also be nice if these controls were properly visualized in stead of just a solid block of knobs and faders.

another thing FL studio needs Is a wavetable. FL studio has almost everything you need to make top notch music except wavetables. when it comes to making dubstep in FL studio your kind of stuck until you spend half a fortune on wavetable software. plus Ableton (your main competitor) has wavetables and everything, making it the "top DAW for all genres". all I'm saying is music makers should have everything they need from your DAW for all genres including dubstep and guitar (yes, you do need some good sampled guitars and virtual amps too)

just a thought for a near future update, possibly a highlight feature for FL studio 21.

SynisTAr
Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:45 am

x

Re: new wavetable plugin.

Enzo C wrote: ↑Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:14 pm I have ...

Return to “To Do”