Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
PekkoGekko
Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:30 am

x

FL Studio "multiplayer mode" suggestion

Hi all,

This might sound a bit strange at the first sight but me and a friend have been talking about how cool it would be if FL had some kind of a multiplayer mode.

Both him and me make the same style of music and we complement each other well, he has what I am missing and the other way around. We also play a lot of online games while being social on Discord.

From there we started to talk how cool it could be if we could connect in a similar way and both work in one of ours FL studio. Being social, brainstorming while trying out ideas. One takes over the mouse and work for a while until the other has an idea and take back the mouse, and so on.

I realize we could probably already do this with screen sharing and ex Discord, but it would be cool if this feature was implemented already in FL studio. It would make colabs so much more fun.
In our case we live in different countries so seeing each other irl is limited.

It could be cool if the possibility of switching between the shared FL studio and the one on your own computer could be used simultaneously so one could work on ex drum programming and the other one on ex chords, and then in an easy was transfer the sounds in between.

PekkoGekko
Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:37 am

x

Re: FL Studio "multiplayer mode" suggestion

Maybe this could be done through a paid cloud s...

Return to “To Do”