[FEATURE REQUEST] Remove Auto-filter-grouping channels

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
pampy
Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:41 pm

x

[FEATURE REQUEST] Remove Auto-filter-grouping channels

Hi guys, I must say, FL studio has been my favorite and have been using it for many years now.
I explored a lot of workflow ideas that may help organize my sessions. I welcomed the filter grouping idea but it doesn't really help.
I find auto-grouping of the channels in the channel-rack really annoying, because it messes up my workflow and had to click more, meaning more work, more time-consuming, chokes my creativity workflow.
A lot of users work fast from the brain to DAW, it's an integral part of FL Studio other than all of the DAW's. The reason why I loved FL Studio ever since.
I don't have to group my channels every time I try to audition synths.
Some got auto-filtered some are unsorted, it really is annoying, it messes up the project every time.
I know there's an 'All' group but whenever I jumped to a new pattern, it sometimes to 'unsorted', leaving me lost trying to search for that channel.
People just want to have a single view, we can remember which part that channel is from a long list of channels.

The point is, please include in the settings for us to disable Auto-filter grouping.

Thank you so much for making FL Studio so awesome... I have a lot of requests but this one is my top line.

Return to “To Do”