OPTION To Create Sub-Groups, Macros to Purge and Delete unused Audio Clips from Disk And Integration with playlist.

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
OldSageWisdom
Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:24 am

x

OPTION To Create Sub-Groups, Macros to Purge and Delete unused Audio Clips from Disk And Integration with playlist.

1. Option to create Sub-Groups Will be really helpful to organise Tracks in playlist it will be amazing to have groups inside groups.

2. And a Macros ro purge and delete unused audio clips from disk i. e., set project folder. I know there is a way by exporting zipped loop package but this simple macro will save a little time.

3. Some Other Suggestions:
Integrating Newtime and newtone in side playlist without need to open extra plugin. Ability to expand playlist track and turning newtone mode ON on selected audio clip or Track gives newtone control to pitch shift and other controls right inside playlist similarly with newtime It Will be amazing.
Another Thing Which will be a huge time saver is integrating some of Edison's ability directly in playlist like it's Ability to denoise audio clips currently a plugin needs to be opened to Achieve that for every Audio clip it will be amazing if in options of audio clips we get option to denoise by selecting noise and denoising without opening plugin. I know as to how to Achieve that maybe difficult but it will make workflow really fast.

risinbeat
Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:51 pm

x

Re: OPTION To Create Sub-Groups, Macros to Purge and Delete unused Audio Clips from Disk And Integration with playlist.

+1 Specially for subgroups. I use subgroups in ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

OldSageWisdom
Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:22 pm

x

Re: OPTION To Create Sub-Groups, Macros to Purge and Delete unused Audio Clips from Disk And Integration with playlist.

Here is a pic uploaded by spol in another To do...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “To Do”