Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
BigUp
Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:26 am

x

Drag and Drop Project Browser for shared samples

Hi,

I suggest a feature that allows you to use favourite samples, loops, tracks or something like sections (playlist marker segments such as a hook/verse/breakdown) or notes (ideas, MIDI scales, automation etc) between projects, from a program view somewhat like the plugin browser in a drag and drop way to then be rendered in or reopened,
so say if I'm collaborating I can put their [the collaborator's] stems in a project, save it and later use it [the project contents] elsewhere such as in a mixing/mastering session.
Or I could quickly preview old/new beats rather than opening them completely (through file explorer) as 'concepts' (a group of stems/samples).
It would be great for making intros, transitions, breakdown or interludes and other sub forms of arrangement or beats like sicko mode.
I also think it would be great used for albums or large projects.

Also it would stop most of the need for manual file organisation such as updating user sample folders for example with most used stuff.

I think a workflow like this would be great for me personally, being that every project would be like a part of a larger sample library, + I don't have a lot of unique file conventions and I'm never going to find 'Pattern 1 #2_241.mp3' and know what it is, without previewing it after going through the other 250+ samples with similar names, so I am already vested in this happening :D .

Kind Regards.

Return to “To Do”