I'm not sure this is the appropriate section for this topic, so feel free to move this thread to another section.
I asked my friends who use FL Studio what improvements they would like to see in newer versions.
Here's a list of those improvements:
- click+hold to solo multiple insert tracks
- double click the knob of a plugin to set value
- in the playlist, mute audio/midi clips without muting the whole track by highlighting the clips and holding M
- reverse an audio clip by clicking it and holding R
- quantize an audio clip with the same groove templates as midi notes
- be able to bounce into audio and back into midi using a hotkey
- in a potential PEQ3: double click in the far-left/right areas to create a highcut/lowcut filter
Do not hesitate to tell me if this does not make sense to you, English is not my native language.
Have a great day !
Post your ideas and suggestions here
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]