My point of view

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
gabrielefx
Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:39 pm

x

My point of view

I'm not a musician, I'm only an hobbist.
I love synthesizers and I started to learn the daws when the Amiga was out many years ago.
Because this wonderful hobby I purchased tons of programs and plugins during three decades, also many hw synths.
After a long pause I decided to buy Fl Studio few years ago but at that time it was available only for Windows.
Then I waited for the MacOS version. I started to learn Ableton Live, Reason and later Bitwig.
Meanwhile many FL Studio versions where released.
When I decided to give a try to FL Studio on MacOS I was blown away. At the beginning I was confused because Its philosophy is totally different from the other daws.
I purchased video courses from Udemy and Ask Video, I watched tons of videos on Youtube and for each tutorials I learnt new things.
I thought Logic Pro was complex, FL Studio is complex and out of this world.
The developers behind the FL Studio code are geniuses. This program has an incredible personality and help musicians in a so flexible way we can't find in other daws.
The only things I miss are some midi modules to use them within the Patcher. I'd like to create procedural sequences and arpeggios.
Also I'd like to have a sort of Bitwig Grid to create Frankstein synths.

regards.

Return to “To Do”