Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Antistatic
Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:03 am

x

VST List - Some Extra features

Hi there,

I am a VST collector so i have quite a few versions of an 1176 or an API compressor for example.
Thus said, i am organizing everything religiously. I started the sorting by developer, now i have changed everything and having them by type (comp, eq's ETC) an i would like to do the same with every emulated version of a specific hardware. I know i can do it now but it takes a lot of space having all these different types of sorting.

I would like to see an option where i could change the Type view as i can change the Tree, List, mode.
Type is the kind of VST (Comp, EQ, etc), DEV is pretty much self explained. This is better to be custom and anyone can add different views at his own taste, that is just how i would do it.

Also some more customization: for colors of each line, separators between each line (just like the mixer) and a highlighting option like bold text or color inversion, would be great.

The VST list window i think it's great in it's simplicity but it can take some more features for faster workflow.

Anyway that's all from me.
Thanks for listening.
list.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “To Do”