Re-integration of Download Manager

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
leattol
Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:28 pm

x

Re-integration of Download Manager

Maybe it's a lot of work, but the idea was exciting to Me, I hadn't updated to the all plugins version for a long time. It was kind of a bummer that all of those free patches are no longer available. I'd really like to have them.

Basically, the way I see it is that the internet is like a jungle and there's a lot of competing ideas that aren't always working theories. I feel that by FL studio providing this stuff to the end customer even if for free then there's less worry that something is going to work.

By having to rely on third parties also means confusion and disappointment. But then again prices for add-ons are a bit too high. I personally think that the all presets should be included with the all plug-ins bundle. You'd get more sales, besides which compare the amount of presets available for Massive, Sylenth, Synth1, Serum or various others? The presets you offer are far less in comparison, the only reason you'll get the all-plugin bundle sales is due to the amount of free Harmless and Harmor presets available, let's face it. But if you had something like the download manager re-introduced you'd be on top-dollar once again.

You guys have to hire people to make patches before that service is worth that kind of money. Maybe hire someone to get these energies and goals realized, someone who can help you to organize and prioritize workflow who has some autonomy and no ties a certain workload so as to ensure impartial and effective rationale?

Also, soundfonts; include many, include tons of free things. Take away the in-decisiveness of the internet jungle spurned on by those who merely attempt without the know-how and provide us with sanity and reason, hire the people who know.

Return to “To Do”