Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
wildswan
Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:25 pm

x

'Separate' Mixer Setting for Arrangements + another

Hi,
Just started using the Arrangements function in the playlist - What a great idea.

How could 'Arrangements' be improved? I have two ideas that would help me, and others I think / hope.

1) An option to send 'Render as an audio file' to a new arrangement; both as a single and as individual tracks on different lines in the playlist. I know that I can, and I now do, just create a new Arrangement and paste in the rendered file / files, but it could be streamlined.

2) Each Arrangement should have a separate Mixer setting - this could be say Arrangement 1 - Channel 1- 100, Arrangement 2 - Channel 101-200, etc. Then switching between Arrangements automatically switched between the Channel groupings. You would also probably need a setting to copy the Mixer settings between Arrangements - for different mixes of essentially the same song, but with, say, vocals and no vocals. The mixes would be quite different.

This would also help with Mixing and Mastering, but I know that files could get big, so the zip function (see my earlier suggestion) would have to be improved too.

This would take FLS to another level, I think. :D

Stay safe

Wildswan
Last edited by wildswan on Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Milinor
Technical Support
Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:48 pm

x

Re: 'Separate' Mixer Setting for Arrangements + another

the first one is a good idea Render as an audio...

Return to “To Do”