Wishlist FL 21

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
willemmusic
Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:45 am

x

Wishlist FL 21

Things I would like to see in FL 21, just to note, many of this ideas are bits I've taken from other daws that i think is really cool.
• Realtime sample editing directly on playlist with newtime, newtone without using external plugin. Logic pro has this feature and is really nice.
• Instead of having automation clips using their own tracks, again, it would be great if they could stay on the same track and you would be able to select each automationclip with a simple menu. Both ableton and logic pro does this as far as i know and that would help a lot with keeping it organized.
• A bonus that i thought of was to be able to change gui or in some sort switch colours, although i think that is already on its way if im not wrong.
• Logic pro has a way of saving a whole "sound". I think its called channel strips or something and that includes the plugin and its states aswell as the fx plugins in the mixer. Not just the presets that you've saved for mixer channel. So if you load this sound, you get the plugin/vst with the state you saved it in and its connected to a channel in the mixer with the fx plugins youve used.

Milinor
Technical Support
Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:39 am

x

Re: Wishlist FL 21

if you use instrument track or audio track the ...

willemmusic
Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:30 pm

x

Milinor wrote: ↑Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:39 am if yo...

Milinor
Technical Support
Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:21 am

x

Yeah this could be useful for automation tracks...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DukeSniper
Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:37 am

x

Since a single automation clip can automate a m...

willemmusic
Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:18 pm

x

Milinor wrote: ↑Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:21 am Yeah t...

tomgulbinas
Mon May 03, 2021 5:52 am

x

The tab with a drop-down list of automatable pa...

Return to “To Do”