Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
TheOst
Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:12 pm

x

MORE OPTIONS FOR ARM DISK RECORDING

Here is the problem:

I have a heavy synth routed to a mixer track. But on the mixer track I am using some light effects that I want to tweak later, and I have already tweaked the volume fader.

When i use the arm disk recording on the mixer and bounce that out into the playlist, the audio that gets recorded is what is going OUT of the mixertrack. (meaning that both the volume fader and the plugins got used)

This is many times good, but in my case I dont want it to be like this. All I want is that ONLY the audio that goes into the mixertrack should be recorded. After searching the forum I havent found any easy solution to this.
-------------------

There are two very helpful arm disk recording options that needs to be added to FL:
1. Record just effects, lock disable them, and route to same mixertrack. (Super helpful if heavy effects needs to get rendered ) (volumefader is not getting rendered)
2. Record the input to the mixertrack and route to the same mixertrack (Super helpful if you are in the mixing stage and doesnt want the cpu usage from instruments)

-------------------

These options will take Fl studio's bouncing features to the next level.

Mods, can you please tell me what you think?

Milinor
Technical Support
Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:33 am

x

Re: MORE OPTIONS FOR ARM DISK RECORDING

There is a related issue here: viewtopic.php?f=...

Return to “To Do”