Add video to the playlist & improved video player

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Igor Sena
Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:18 pm

x

Add video to the playlist & improved video player

I know you guys have said many times that you have no intention of bringing this option or to make FL Studio a video editor or something along those lines but to be honest many people who compose with FL Studio or even use other DAW´s exclusively for that specific task would benefit from that.

Maybe your target audience or most people that use FL Studio are in the electronic music genre but its never a bad thing to have a more "complete" program with options for all genres or even multi-genre producers/composers. Plus, there´s not just composers for film but for commercials, electronic music events, videogames, etc and while using video player as it is now is a decent option, it´s not ideal, so why not make it the best it can possibly be, right?

My suggestion would be that you still sell video player as the option to play videos but make it so that it makes it possible to use that plugin to add video to the playlist/timeline for video as seen in other DAWs and also improve video player with the suggestions some composers have made throughout the years in the forum.

This might be extremely complicated to do but i believe it would make many people happy about working with video in FL Studio and you guys could still sell the plugin video player as an option for those who want that feature.

Thank you.

Return to “To Do”