Import/export Arrangement

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
coop333
Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:34 pm

x

Import/export Arrangement

I have a project template i made with my mixer and channel rack set up the way i like with an empty arrangement. When i start a new project, i want to load my template in and then either i import a premade arrangements or select from many previously imported arrangements for a genre i want to make. This arrangement template should contain all the named empty Patterns layed out nicely and also individual track names, icons, colours and sub track grouping.

There are loads of genre templates you can download online but they're entire project templates, so you have to manually go update them to fit your workflow when all you want is the arrangement.
An additional flaw on top of that is, if i want to tweak something in my project template like changing out what VST i want loaded in a mixer channel, id essentially have to update every other template for individual genres if i want them to stay synced.

TLDR: add import/export to arrangement so that we can on the fly bring in different genre arrangements into existing session
h0IhNYiEf9.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “To Do”