Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Vidarhjal
Mon May 03, 2021 8:45 am

x

Modulation and workflow suggestions

Dear IL-developers,

herewith I hand in four(4) update suggestions to you. If the functions that I describe in the following lines are already existent, please let me know.

1. Render in place [as in Cubase]
-> click one or multiple midi files (and automation tracks) in the playlist or mark them with the cursor -> create WAV file directly in the playlist upon command (shortcut/button must be programmed, too)
-> store the WAV files in a temp folder or automatically create a subfolder for each flp. project where these WAV files get stored (and, why not, also the "zgame video editor" video files of individual projects)
-> make WAV files renamable from within the DAW, also permit functions like "make unique" or so.
-> is it possible to drag and drop from Edison to the playlist?

2. Fruity LFO
The fruity peak controller has an LFO but it is not enough. Why not add a proper Fruity LFO controller device?
Attributes, parameters and functions should be:
-> own GUI/panel like Fruity Peak controller
-> Gain, Delay, Phase, PAN, bipolar, unipolar
-> basic waveforms, sample-hold/sh-glide, random, random-glide, custom waveforms (edit like automation tracks but in the LFO panel or so)
-> BPM-sync, free, gate /trigger, poly, solo, envelope....like an MSEG (u-he Zebra/Serum LFO)...Fruity Peak controller LFO is permantenly running free...
-> assignable with any parameter, IL plugins and third party plugins
-> assignable via "Last tweaked"
-> not so complicated! Not "tools/last tweaked/link to controller/choose controller" but like "tools/last tweaked/Fruity LFO"
-> Fruity LFO should be automatically generated when assign via "Last tweaked"
-> Fruity LFO should be placed in the mixer rack as fx plugin, just like Fruity Peak controller
-> Fruity LFO should be place in the mixer insert where the to-be-modulated plugin is routed to, too
-> if the to-be-modulated plugin is not yet linked to a mixer insert, then place Fruity LFO in the next empty insert
-> make Fruity LFO and Fruity Peak Controller (partially) renamable. This way they can be named according to their modulation function/the parameter they modulate

3. Some assignable "Favourite tool" buttons in the upper menu
-> e.g. 5 buttons

4. High Resolution GUI for Sawer, Poizone, GMS, Toxic Biohazard....this is not really urgent but the GUIs are a bit old and dusty.

Cheers :)

LouigiVerona
Mon May 03, 2021 9:59 am

x

Re: Modulation and workflow suggestions

Totally support the Fruity LFO idea! I would lo...

4mB
Mon May 03, 2021 12:06 pm

x

2. Regarding LFO, you also have LFO built-in sa...

Vidarhjal
Mon May 03, 2021 12:19 pm

x

Thanks for the hints, I will check the tools ou...

mrpeet
Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:51 pm

x

bumb yes! a simple dedicated straight forward L...

Return to “To Do”