Collab with ADSR Sample Manager

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Anurag Kumar Verma
Sat May 29, 2021 10:28 pm

x

Collab with ADSR Sample Manager

The adsr sample manager is good sample manager I like the search option ,🔥tags 🔥,fade in and out knobs,🔥 and and best thing is auto key and Scale detectors is best feature 🔥🔥... in sample manager you don't need to change the pitch by knob...😅
example like i making a track in A Major I got a vocal it's in G Minor(not mention on sample) then I import the sample in ADSR Sample Manager it detect the Key and scale as G Minor and then magic comes in there is an option to charge the key and scale I just need to select Key (A) Scale (Major).. and done in a second..😲😏 you can do this by knob but this is much faster..🤔
I only problem😬 that I have with ADSR sample manager whenever I process the raw sample like I change the key of kick A to B it dublicate that sample in the raw sample folder but this time the key is B means I have 2 same kick in same folder but 1 kick is in Key A and 2 kick is in key B ....
If you collab I don't want this problem in FL X ADSR Sample Manager at least you can make a different folder for those sample
Hope you guys and girls like my idea and working on it
ThankYou 👏

Return to “To Do”