Some much needed improvements (playlist,midi mapping)

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Greg Techno
Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:02 am

x

Some much needed improvements (playlist,midi mapping)

Hey there, I have a couple of suggestions that would greatly improve especially the "live performance". I'm the type of guy who maps everything to their midi keyboard and produces music with knobs and faders to really feel the music rather than using mouse.
FL Studio suggestion 1.png
So the first suggestion is for the playlist. Lets say you make a group of tracks called "Vocals" and there are 5 tracks in that section. When you group those 5 tracks together there should be an option to mute all the other 4 tracks in this vocal group if you decide to mute the parent track so there should be an option when you right click that group simply named something like "Enable Group Mute" which when enabled would allow you to mute all 5 tracks in your vocal group with 1 click, which brings me to my second suggestion:
-being able to map midi keyboard to playlist groups and mixer channel mute/solo buttons. So far you can map your midi keyboard to the faders in the mixer and that is not always ideal, sometimes you just want to mute/solo mixer buses like vocals for example for the sake of "live performance" without having to mess with the mixer channel fader volume. That way you can quickly turn off for example vocals and synths and just isolate drums and bass, work on those and then just unmute the vocals & synths and proceed with the whole mix again. Now you can map Mixer FX slot(s) unmute/solo buttons and channel rack mute/solo buttons, what i would like to see is being able to map mixer channel mute/solo and playlist track mute/solo buttons as well.
FL Studio suggestion 2.png
I've marked the ones already able to map with green and the ones i want to be mapped as well with red.

That would be it, two very simple, but crucial improvements when it comes to "live producing".
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Milinor
Technical Support
Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:22 pm

x

Re: Some much needed improvements (playlist,midi mapping)

Hi Tech support does not respond here. Tech su...

Greg Techno
Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:40 pm

x

Re: Some much needed improvements (playlist,midi mapping)

Link to controller.png This is basically it, j...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “To Do”