Suggestions: Wet/Dry knobs in the Patcher map interface | Quick linking/delinking

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
thisisthedefinition
Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:01 am

x

Suggestions: Wet/Dry knobs in the Patcher map interface | Quick linking/delinking

So while trying to create a processing chain using the Blood Overdrive, I noticed that there's no wet/dry knob available anywhere.

I think having one available for the plugins like we do on the FX slots would be super handy in streamlining the development of complex processing chains without the need to do extra routing. Just like we have the options to view routing wires for instance, just have one that allows for a wet/dry knob to appear under FX that we insert.

My other thoughts are to do with the linking/unlinking of plugins within the Patcher interface. I think the option of having a quick link/delink would be handy. Just something to make moving things around much more simpler after a complex chain of plugins have been added. The ability to just drag it away and then next to something else and have it do the work would be fantastic.

Return to “To Do”