Collection of My Suggestions Over the Past Year

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
jlevil
Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:48 pm

x

Collection of My Suggestions Over the Past Year

I figured it might be beneficial to put all of my suggestions in one place. Some of these may not be possible or desired by the majority of other users, but they seem like decent ideas to me, so here they are. If any of these are already being worked on, just ignore them, and let me know what you think about the others. Thanks.
  • Stop intermittent collapsing of browser structure, especially when copying/pasting parameter values and creating automation clips
  • Save each project's last used playlist tool and its playlist's vertical/horizontal zoom levels
  • Get Patcher and FPC to remember their window sizes if projects are saved without them open
  • Resizable rename popup (or at least make it wider for longer-named channels, clips, inserts, etc.)
  • Option to lock the browser's width to prevent accidental resizing
  • Ability to remove a favorited folder from an Open dialog if that folder is missing or has been renamed
  • Option to reverse the direction of mousewheel scrolling when hovering over the Pattern Panel
  • Option that allows FPC's pad output offsets to follow inserts as they're moved left and right in the mixer
  • New icons for use in channels, FPC, and the mixer; Examples: Tom, Clap, Snap, etc.
  • Macro to unroute all mixer inserts/sends, leaving only routing to Master for all of them
  • Colorful mixer amount slider (0-100%) instead of only Off, Low, Medium, and High settings
  • Numerical amount of custom channel button width (like entering 125% rather than just guessing)
  • Wave Candy "windowed mode" with borders that allows it to snap to FL windows and other plugins
  • When a Track Mode is being used and an automation clip is created, automatically assign the automation icon to the newly created playlist track
  • Make Hint Panel display "Minimum:" and "Maximum:" when mousing over the knobs next to automation clips instead of it displaying "Channel panning:" and "Channel volume:" like it does with other types of channels
  • FPC should display proper capitalization of file names instead of being all lowercase
  • Put a space or ": " between "Empty" and the time displayed when mousing over an empty piano roll in the Channel Rack
  • On the website's Download page, include the release date and a link to the appropriate History Timeline entry

Milinor
Technical Support
Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:08 pm

x

Re: Collection of My Suggestions Over the Past Year

Hi about Macro to unroute all mixer inserts/se...

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:46 am

x

Re: Collection of My Suggestions Over the Past Year

For the unroute, you can also right-click one o...

Return to “To Do”