Label Synchronizing (and more)

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
supergsx
Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:35 pm

x

Label Synchronizing (and more)

You guys need to make it so that all the labels control each other by default. The playlist tracks should be named after the channels, and so should the mixer tracks. All at the same time. If you change one of them, you change all of them. The labels should synchronize so that all places with the same instrument signal should have the same name.

Also, make it so that all windows are detached by default simultaneously from the options menu. I hate having to manually detach every new window.

Also, I really still do want to see that loop/don't loop toggle by the play/stop buttons. I hate how it loops no matter what when it gets to the end of either playlist or piano roll.

And now that I know about the VFX Level Scaler, you guys should just integrate that right into each instrument, so that I don't have to go through Patcher to microtune.

I love these ideas, and if you listen to me on any of them, I will not leave FL Studio. But seriously the workflow has problems.

Sonny Costa
Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:34 pm

x

Re: Label Synchronizing (and more)

its right there
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Vincent Zauhar
Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:50 pm

x

supergsx wrote: ↑Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:35 pm You ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Milinor
Technical Support
Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:51 am

x

You can use instrument track as mentioned by Vi...

Return to “To Do”